GREEN PARADISE FARMS, Sirumalai, Dindigul
- Sirumalai is a small hill station and its top hill is 20 km away from dindigul town. Green paradise farms is a foothill project of sirumalai hills and its 7 km distance from dindigul town.
- Click here for the layout of Green Paradise Farms.
- The place has a lot of birds and animals and it's a best place for trekking.
- The place is mentioned in the ancient Ayurvedic books as a place abundant with many medicinal plants. The Siddha form of healing has been developed on these hills by the sages a thousand years back. The hill has a cool climate. Many rare herbs are available in this Sirumali hill.
- The hills can be reached from Madurai also. The farming methods are completely organic here on these hills. The place is cheap and convenient compared to other hill stations. It is 1,200 metres high and spreads over 60,000 acres.
- Most of the greenery areas are revenue land on which grows coffee, cardamom, black pepper, banana and lemon
- Sirumalai is a reserved/dense forest area having rosewood trees, besides silver oak, nellikai , katakai trees and most valuable natural trees grow in these thick forests.
- Sirumalai hill is known for its bananas(known as siru'malai' vaalaipalam). Sirumalai hills bananas is exported to Foreign countries. Sirumalai hill is known for its bananas(known as siru'malai' vaalaipalam). Sirumalai hills bananas is exported to Foreign countries.
- If u want to escape the blistering heat, It's the right place to come. This "low-profile summer getaway" is cheap, cool and convenient and also gets of unpolluted air.
- The climate here is enjoyable and it is too cool once you reach u can't forget ur feel.